India is the fourth most unsafe country for women, according to a 2011 poll by TrustLaw. When it comes to women’s safety, we rank just above Somalia. According to a recent study concluded by the Home Ministry's National Crime Records Bureau, Violence against women is the fastest-growing crime in India. Every 26 minutes a woman is MOLESTED; Every 34 minutes a RAPE takes place; Every 43 minutes a woman is KIDNAPPED. Self-defense, especially for women, is of prime importance due to the world of power imbalance that we live in today. Women, usually referred to as the weaker sex, as per the stereotype amongst the two genders, are generally considered easy targets. Especially in a country like India where the cases of gender violence are on rise, while many go unreported, self-defense for women has become imperative more than ever. We teach the basics of the self-defense and also how one should react in an unfriendly situation.
We help with:
- Prominent and easily accessible vital points in human body.
- Striking and defensive techniques.
- Fighting stances.
- Reaction to deter negative intents.
- Scenarios based attack defense techniques (how people reacted and how should one react).
- Techniques to tackle multiple attackers..
- Pepper spray and stun guns operation